Saturday, August 31, 2013

SATURDAY STEP X STEP, A FRILLY VINTAGE CARD .....

Hey there guys it is Saturday so that means it is TIME for another STEP X STEP....this time it is my turn, Terry....and I will show you what I made in a "few" steps.....So this time I will tell you HOW I made a Vintage Frilly Card....with lots of yummie stuff to play with.......


So what I did was.....I was looking around what I wanted to work with and this time I really wanted to work with the Vintage Photo, the Doily, paper and offcourse the georgous Embossing Paste from The Wendy Vecchi..... when I am in my Creativity Room the ideas start flowing through my head......and I just had to make a card with the little angel....


The paper is from Pion Design and I just love the colours and the images it has.....I folded a piece of cardstock to make a card with size 15 x 15 cm. 


The other products that I used are the georgous lace ...I could not make up my mind what lace I was going to use so I thougth I would put lots of the lace on my workdesk...lol.....the paper for the centre of the card, a doily, the vintage angel ....



So I started out with the doily and used the Embossing Ink on it, on top I placed the Perfect Pearls, this time the copper colour and a bit of a gold colour.....


So I had prepared the doily to put that lovely Vintage Angel on top of it. Isn't she just cute....To protect her I placed lots of Glossy Accents on top. 


So I had placed the centre of my card and was not happy about it YET.....so I thought why not use the Dyan Reavely Stencil and work on the sides a bit......



And this is the result on the right side.....I first worked with the Embossing Paste from The Wendy Vecchi, did you ever use it......you did not???????? duhhhhh you better play with that wonderfull stuff it is absolutely fabulous to work with and what I found out was that if you place the embossing powder on top and work on it with the heattool you get a really amazing result....you really should try it out guys......


So for the decoration of my card I found a few fabby buttons, a rose from Melissa Francis and the cute little rusty heart and the corner......wanna see what the result is?????????


Here it is....I finished my card by putting the roses and buttons and the rusty heart underneith the Angel, the finishing touch . I hope you like my project and it would be great if I can help you out with some inspiration.

Have fun and enjoy....
Hugs Terry xxxx


11 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Terry! Now that is a card anyone would be thrilled to receive. LOVE the embossing and the way you've even curled the Pion paper up in the corner a little. Super step by step. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really beautiful vintage looking card, love how you used the buttons and the angel is gorgeous. Great step by step too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great StepXStep Terry. Such beautiful Pion paper and I love what you did with embossing powder on the embossing paste. The metallic look to the doily is wonderful too!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Terry, This card is stunning, love the metallic look on the doiley. Great step by step. Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terry, what a fabulous and very frilly Step x Step. Love the very girlie paper and flowers with the metal adding just a bit of grunge to offset all that femininity.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love the metallic looking doily, that Pion paper is gorgeous, and your embellishments are fantastic. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous vintage make Terry. Love all of the techniques and elements

    TFS

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific step x step Terry!! I love the powder on th embossing paste tip and the great mix of sweet and funky embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Terry! This is wonderful. I shall have a look at this again in my Craft Room as it is just wonderful with the mix of elements.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete